Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Middle Distance Spikes???

Options
  • 02-01-2007 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Happy New Year Guys...

Can anyone help me out here?? I'd love to get myself a new pair of middle distance spikes but the funds are pretty low after an expensive Christmas :(

Does anyone know where I might get my hands on a decent pair for a good price? I'm in the Dublin area but would travel outside if there was a good chance of a bargain. Also if there are any websites that have good spikes and low P&P I'd be interested as well...

Cheers,
    Red:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

My son bought MD spikes in Arnotts for €55. Also consider Sportsworld in Terenure and the various Elverys, though they don't have the choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

I run in Nike Miler, and althought they're not the cheapest, they're brilliant. I got them in Arnotts for 70 two years ago and I'll get another season out of them, I find them really comfortable and suit my feet well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭stepperupper

I had a freakin' brilliant pair of nike middle distance spikes. Really comfy but quicker than others i'd tried. They'd be at home in the 400 or 200 as well like. Cuz if you're doing 800 or 1500 training you could be doing 300s or 400s fast and when I did those in my milers they started to rip and tear. But these were a strong fit, held the foot in place. But of course me being the noggin head that i am i left them at the side of the track and half way home i remembered them, turned around and they'd not surprisingly vanished. It was like i'd lost a limb! I've searched high and low for the same pair but they seem to be out of stock! So i've been no help AT ALL but i'm glad i got that rant out. G'LUCK

Advertisement