Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One4All Vouchers - who accepts them?

Options
  • 02-01-2007 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got a decent list of who accepts One4All vouchers (from GiftVoucherShop.ie / An Post)? The page which lists it on the website is currently updating for the last 2 days.

Got €100 voucher of one for my birthday which i'm itching to spend.

PS - or if no-one has a least, could someone tell me if Gamestop accept them or not? I have my suspicions they don't but could someone confirm.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I got a little booklet listing all outlets that take them when I got mine, don't have it hand now but you should be able to pick it up at any post office.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ah yes.. remember the girlfriend actually telling me about this. Shows how much i listen.

Will try and dash in at lunch. Cheers delly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Gamestop, HMV and Game don't. Remember when my friend was trying to buy Half Life 2 with one. Arnotts was the only shop we managed to find that accepted them.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭JP Mulvano

Yeah same for me could only find Arnotts, Roches stores and Argos to take them. Ended up convincing some person buying stuff in roches to swap me for the value of the voucher.

What a bunch of bollox!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

The site is working now. And HMV apparently do take them, according to the site,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Carphone Warehouse accept them.. have a €200 voucher for them and am eyeing the Creative Zen M:30 at €289.

Wonder could i use both the Carphone Warehouse voucher and One4All voucher in the one transaction? Probably not.

Cheers for the help all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 jimmy2shoes

hmv defo. take them used it last week to buy 24 season 5 from the one in cork. there is no reason why carphone warehouse won't let you use both vouchers, they just reclaim the money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Compak

basquille wrote:
    Carphone Warehouse accept them.. have a €200 voucher for them and am eyeing the Creative Zen M:30 at €289.

Wonder could i use both the Carphone Warehouse voucher and One4All voucher in the one transaction? Probably not.

Cheers for the help all.

Indeed you can. You can use as many vocuhers as you like and of various acceptable types. They just will not give you change whether it is one euro or 49 euro they owe you.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Compak

to be clear. No change on an post vouchers so make sure they put them through first and then the difference on your CPW voucher is updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

BIG WARNING here: No change from One4All vouchers, they have to be used in their entirety or you don't get money back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭pclancy

Got a €250 one as an xmas bonus, is there any point in trying to sell it i wonder? Dont really need anything now except more cash to get over santy debts :D

Advertisement