Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Google Maps based website

• 02-01-2007 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi All,
    I have just finished a website at UseAMap.com which uses Google Maps and Mapquest Maps. The site gives detailed driving directions between 2 locations, easy to remember web locations i.e.(useamap.com/sample) and allows you to embed a map onto any other site quickly.
    The site is aimed at anyone who wants to give their location to another person. Usability is very important to me, and I have been working hard to make it as simple and clear to users as possible.
    Let me know what you think,
    Best Regards,
    Vinny Glennon
    Dublin
    P.S. I have a blog at blog.useamap.com if you need any more information on it too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 vinnyglennon

Hi all,
    I have since done a complete redesign of the front page, after reading alot of suggestions, to make the message clearer as to the purpose of the website. The unique selling point of useamap.com is that this is the only mapping service that provides you with simple to remember urls like useamap.com/ourplace to an event or location for free. Making a map is now a 2 step process. Please have a look at it and let me know what you think!
    Best Regards,
    Vinny

Advertisement