Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE k800i vs Nokia n73

• 02-01-2007 5:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭

hi, am looking at either of these two phones, both look good

can anyone tell me any major differences in them?

one thing i cant see, is that the k800i supports bluetooth A2DP technology, i cant see anywhere if the n73 does?
    Does anyone know either way if they do?

cheers lads

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Link:
    http://www.mobilechoiceuk.com/artman/publish/article_215.shtml

Article Quote:
    "It’s also worth noting the N73 doesn’t support A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) for wireless stereo streaming of music to compatible headphones, but considering the accent is heavily on photography, we can forgive Nokia for this omission."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

bugger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

All a bit strange as there is a music edition for the N73, wonder what that has extra. Find it on Komplett.ie

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

was looking in komplett, cant see any difference with the music edition??

can anyone tell me what sort of software can be put on the SE, like is there mail clients that can be placed on it, stuff like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pansy Potter

There is a mail client already on the K800i

• Advertisement

well looks like it will be the k800i

only dilemma now is with who

i can get it for €109 on an upgrade on O2. Only downaide is no 3G network so it wont be making sull use of it really.

Or, can got to vodafone and make full use of the 3G network, but will cost €229

bugger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

event: O2 definitely have a 3G network. I've already used it to make calls and download emails many times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

event: O2 definitely have a 3G network. I've already used it to make calls and download emails many times.
    True, but it doesn't utilise any real 3G features, or does it?
    I've turned off my 3G signal on my k800i and just left it on GSM. Apparently it sucks up more battery power if it's on both (the 3g signal is indicated by the blue and white swirl icon on the top left of the display). Saw that on the expansys.ie forums.
    The k800i also isn't an iMode phone.

The camera is brilliant by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

the regular browser on the k800 is much better than the imode content

why do you want to use 3g if not for downloads? video calls?

sorry, i meant to make video calls and also to be able to watch sports and entertainment clips

• Advertisement
Advertisement