Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

k800i couple of questions

• 02-01-2007 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if updating the firmware on a k800i by wotan server,
    does this then block you from using the sony ericsson web updater?
    has anyone tried this?

also how do you install applications on the k800i

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Not that i know of... although i think SEUS just tells you that you already have the latest firmware. Also to install and application just transfer it to your phones memory and the phone should install it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

yes i have K800i and i must say its much much much better than Nokia

Installing and uninstalling is really simple

Love the phone definately worth having it

If you are going for low range phone Nokias are the best

But if you want the top specs Nokia isnt gona deliver
    Their operating system is soo slow when ur phone is using some memory

I am waiting for N95 that looks like a flagship phone from nokia

will it deliver ? will it come at a decent price ? i think time will reveal

Until Nokia produces some cutting edge technology i am staying with sony ericsson

P.S this is my first sony ericsson in life
    have always been with Nokia and have used all Nokias
    The fist Nokia that started giving me trouble was 6600 and then every set there after ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

neilled wrote:
    Not that i know of... although i think SEUS just tells you that you already have the latest firmware. Also to install and application just transfer it to your phones memory and the phone should install it for you.
    do .sys files work with the k800 or are .sys for nokia only?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

i havent used a sys file with my phone so i'm afraid i can't tell you. Generally speaking though i haven't seen a sonyericsson application with that extension before.......

Advertisement