Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster

Options
  • 02-01-2007 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

anyone know if im entitled to a refund

i had terrible trouble buying 3 tickets to the leinster rugby game on dec 31st, just after i put through all the details i was told it was rejected,eventually a very helpful ticketmaster rep got it sorted for me

when i went to collect the tickets there were 6 there waiting for me, which i assume i have been charged for, i still have the tickets with their stubs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Did you not get an email confirming what you'd bought?

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Sidney77

one e mail for 3 tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

If you took the 6 tickets it could be a problem. If you took 3 and said you only ordered 3 and you have details of when you made the call, then you should get a refund.
    Call them and explain - but the problem will be that they only act as agents so they will ahve paid leinster Rugby for the tickets, whereas if you had refused to take them they could have been cancelled and re-sold at the hatches - hope they weren't south terrace - cos there was no action at that end of the ground!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Sidney77

in was at south terrace mate,

I was given 2 envelopes, had no idea how many tickets were in them and the game was about to start/had already started

ill see what happens

Advertisement