Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless PSP to PSP Question

• 02-01-2007 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi,
    I have a PSP for over a year now and I have been unable to play any game with another person who has a PSP. (in the same room as me not on the net)
    Any thing I'm missing??
    I have tried this on about 15 games.

Q1 Does the other PSP player need to have the same game in their PSP?
    Q2 Can I "host" a game if I have the game but the other person does not?

I have been playing Nintendo DS Lite over chrismas in a friends house with no problem!!

Some of the games I have tried this with:

PES 5, Ridge Racer (with the game in each PSP), Virtua Tennis, Everybodys Golf etc etc

Thanks
    :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

Other person has to have the same game, and it has to be the same region (Euro or USA)
    You can host the game and they should see it on the MP server list!

I also think they might have to have the same version software on the psp but not 100% sure about this one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭damiennolan

I didnt think that different firmware made a difference but in general both players will need a copy of the same game from the same region.

Don't forget that you need to select ad-hoc as the wireless multiplayer type and most importantly - don't forget to turn on the wi-fi switch!!

Ad-hoc wireless on the psp is very straight forward and i've never had issues in the past, Flick the switch, host andad-hoc game and detect your mates!

Advertisement