Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to buy Skirting boards?

Options
  • 02-01-2007 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi all,

Due to me removing some cupboards, I need to find some skirting boards that match the existing ones. I need to find somewhere that has a good selection. Any recommendations are very welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I got skirting boards in B&Q recently. They have a decent selection. Bring a section of the skirting you wish to match.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - Where are you? It would give us a better idea for where to go to get your boards unless you're willing to travel nationwide. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭SeanF

Hill Billy wrote:
    OP - Where are you? It would give us a better idea for where to go to get your boards unless you're willing to travel nationwide. ;)
    Sorry, meant to say (and I'm a culchie, so I should know better), I'm in Dublin.

I'll try B&Q but I've found the selection in other similar places like Woodies/Atlantic Homecare to be not that great. I was thinking more along the lines of a builders providers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You could also try Brooks.

It's also worth checking out any small local builders providers too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement