Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb - inconsistency?

Options
  • 02-01-2007 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

for the past three weeks until today,my digiweb metro had been excellent,perfect pings and no lag,yet again again though,its all gone bad again today.if i can get an excellent service for 3 weeks,why cant it always be like that,i really dont get it???

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Wel ive had a superb service with eircom for 2 years but the past 3 months have been hell,major slowdown at peak times.

Digiweb is a resold eircom product i think?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

No, Metro is a wireless service from Digiweb.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

My bad,dint see the metro mention :o

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

persian wrote:
    for the past three weeks until today,my digiweb metro had been excellent,perfect pings and no lag,yet again again though,its all gone bad again today.if i can get an excellent service for 3 weeks,why cant it always be like that,i really dont get it???

Did you report to Digiweb support? No-one put up a big crane near you house in direction of Mast or anything?

Advertisement