Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Thinking of driving

Options
  • 02-01-2007 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Try the yellow pages or your local newspaper. There is bound to be some ads in the newspaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I'd recommend Pat on 086 244 2774 - learning from him at the moment :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

Solitaryman hi I live in Blanchardstown too and learned to drive off a private instructor. Hes very good collects u from your house and drops u off. €30 / 1hr lesson in a dual-pedal opel corsa. I can give u his name/number in a PM if u want. BTW u actually need ur prov to start lessons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I got lessons from a guy who claimed to have a very high pass rate. He's very good, got me through the test first time around. PM me if you want his details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Advertisement