Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Selling cdj 800s advice

• 03-01-2007 3:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

I going to sell 2 cdj 800s MK I and a behringer djx 700 mixer. The cdjs are grand but I dont expect the mixer to add much.

Im asking how much should I ask for? Honestly.

I posted in here as I guess that people in here will have more of a clue as there into djing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

How much would you be willing to pay for them if you were buying them yourself?

They're only worth as much as someone's prepared to pay for them...

If you're wondering how much you might get for them then search on eBay, musicians friend, adverts.ie etc and see how much the going rate usually is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

jonejon wrote:
    Hi

I going to sell 2 cdj 800s MK I and a behringer djx 700 mixer. The cdjs are grand but I dont expect the mixer to add much.

Im asking how much should I ask for? Honestly.

I posted in here as I guess that people in here will have more of a clue as there into djing?

You can buy the mixer brand new for around 150 euro. What do u mean by "grand". It all depends on how old they are what type of shape there in.
    I know a guy who might be intrested in them. Pm me with a figure and ill say it to him for u and see what he thinks.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I'm interested if they are at good price... let me know!

Advertisement