Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for Un-Ban on TCN

Options
  • 03-01-2007 3:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭

I understand how much Boards hates whingers and so I hope not to make one of myself now.

Sometime ago, maybe September 2006, I was banned from "the cuckoo's nest" in relation to a post I put into Amp's Extreme Stupidity Filter. I created another account(I know it is against the rules. Sorry:(), and accessed TCN in a plea to regain access to the moderator by making an apology. Needless to say, the moderator blocked my other account and hastily discarded me from being considered for an unban.

I later Pm'd the moderator(amp), including a full apology, and an explaination of what happened. I never got a reply...

I, myself believe that four months later, I should be considered for an un-ban. I got banned for a totally harmless crime by walking into an Extreme Stupidity Filter. I never did anything too harmful, or so I believe. The very least I ask for; is a second chance, and to make my peace with the moderator...

~NevF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You should PM amp.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Gordon wrote:
    You should PM amp.

You could also try bribing him with cake or pie, can't remember which one is his fave.

Advertisement