Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken Pet?

• 03-01-2007 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone here has done the quest to get a chicken pet? I have started a little pet collection since I'm getting to a level where I have a few silver to spare now and then, and I think the idea is kind of cute but before I start chicken emoting chickens I'd like to know if it is actually possibly to get it at all... :)

Oh, and if anyone DID get it, what's the best tactic for getting it? Do you have to continuiously emote the same chicken (Im thinking this would best be done away from other people so they don't get angry with you for spamming... hehe), or is it enough to kind of emote different chickens once or twice?

Hmmm... maybe I'm a fool for wanting a chicken pet at all... I'm just thinking it would look funny when I walk around followed by a Succubus and a chicken... but I guess it would warn people in advance... :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Chavster

There are a few chicken pets available I think. The one you're talking about is this one the details on exactly what to do are all there.

There are a few others available as well. The Ancona Chicken is available from a vendor in 1k Needles. The Mechanical Chicken Is a reward for completing the Distress beacon quests in Tanaris, Feralas & Hinterlands. The Gnomish Battle Chicken is made by engineers and is BOP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭carpenoctem

Thanks for that info... :) At my level I think I would settle for the first one, but concidering the high level of risk of annoying other players when trying to pick up that quests, I think i shall wait until I'm able to get one of the others... hehe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

This crazy son of a bitch has gotten all the non combat pets in Wow (I think)

http://www.playthingofthegods.org/DianiusGuides/DianiusGuides.htm

DianiusPets.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭carpenoctem

Crazy is right... he makes me feel quite normal, I wasn't planning on trying to collect that many pets! :D

On a side note I found a Green Winged Macaw at the AH for 10s when all the others were around th 50s mark... I'm kind of pleased with myself, it's just the right size to fly around my gnome. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I'm pretty sure he is a she ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

crazy daughter of a bitch ;D

Advertisement