Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need 2nd hand NoteBook

• 03-01-2007 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

If anyone knows where can i buy 2nd hand notebook?
    Need very cheap notebook.
    Nearly 50-150$

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Where are you located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 vgulch

Dublin

The 150$ lead me to believe me that you were not in Ireland.

Anyway, for that price, you are looking at an old laptop, most likely without wireless and little or no battery life.

Adverts.ie and e-bay are two options to consider.

I'm from Ukraine. My friend is working in Dublin.
    He is going for holidays to Ukraine.
    I asked him to buy cheap notebook. Max 100$
    That is the story :)
    (but i didnt thought that its important)

I saw one at (Adverts.ie). But it's SOLD. :(

So i'm dreamming about notebook, but have no 350$.(In Ukraine it will be Notebook: Cel 700/...)

That was good deal (adverts.ie/8442), but it's SOLD

So i'm searching...

Allow me to explain.

We get a lot of spam posted here, and the preferred currency of spam is $. So when I saw your post, the alarm bells started ringing, that's why I asked where you were located. We also get the occasional visitor who doesn't realise that boards.ie is located in Ireland and doesn't use dollars. So it's nothing personal, just a paranoid moderator. :)

There is also the Buy and Sell magazine (available in most shops around Ireland) which is a sort of hard-copy e-bay. TBH, you won't get too many bargains there, but it may be worth a look. As with e-bay, if it is too good to be true, then avoid it like the plague. There have been reports of some scammers using Buy and Sell to con people out of money (my next door neighbour got done out of €2000 a while back when selling a TV in Buy and Sell).

• Advertisement

I will buy notebook even if it will not work(crashed,damaged etc).
    Here i can repair it. But maybe you know shops where can he find notebooks like that?

There have been a number of posters here who have laptops that are beyond repair.

Put an add on Adverts.ie saying you are looking for a laptop, broken or otherwise. I am sure you will get something.

thanks

maybe somebody knows where market near Dublin is located?
    People say it works one day a week. But where and when???

maybe somebody knows where market(like radio-market) near Dublin is located?
    People say it works one day a week. But where and when???

• Advertisement
Advertisement