Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gort an Oir in Castlemartyr

Options
  • 03-01-2007 1:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Not Cork City I know, but...

Does anyone happen to know who developed the Gort an Oir estate in Castlemartyr? I'm in the bizarre position of not knowing my own address, as the one on my lease doesn't seem to be right. A plan of the development would sort it out, but I can't find anything with Google.

adam

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Ok, it seems to have been Lane Homes, who have no web presence to speak of. Still looking for plans.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

If you're primary goal is to find out what your correct postal address is, then why not try the local post office. They have to know it to deliver the post and afaik An Post always get this info from the developer (or vice versa). Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but anyway...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Was trying to find out today. I'll corner the postie in the morning, see what they think. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Try the planning maps enquiry on the Co COuncil website - it may have details.

Advertisement