Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer book store

Options
  • 03-01-2007 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi there
    I'm not sure if I should post this here, but still hope some of you might know this.
    I'm in need for a book for BREW programming in urgent, but seems not be able to find it in eason's. Is there any book store that's devoted to computer book or sth like that in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Afuera

Have you tried Hodges & Figges or Waterstones (just across the road from each other) on Dawson St? They both have fairly decent sections on IT books.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Both of those bookstores are good. You might want to check for an e-book on amazon too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rainer

Thanks, I didn't know they have good selection of IT books there.
    Amazon has the book I want but I don't want to wait for the delivery, will be travelling soon.
    Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

rainer wrote:
    Amazon has the book I want but I don't want to wait for the delivery, will be travelling soon.

I meant their e-book section (i.e. you get a .pdf file or whatever). That way you don't have to wait for delivery, but you do have to read off the screen (doesn't bother me personally).

Advertisement