Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juwel Vision 180

Options
  • 03-01-2007 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi All,

Has anybody got a Juwel Vision 180 aquarium?
    I have a Rekord 120 and I'm looking at changing it to the Vision 180. Any Pros or Cons to be aware of besides the obvious increase in size?
    Have been looking around and the best prices seems to be Kilkenny Aquatics. I'm in Clare so its more convenient than travelling to Dublin.
    I suppose I'll just sell my Rekord 120 with stand once the new one is set up after a week or two.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭zale

The only con with any Juwel Tank IMO is

1 After a while the reflector, from the moisture and heat from the light slips out. No biggy.

2 Is the built in filter system, (their crap) it all depends on the type of fish your keeping.

If it's a dizzy tank i.e. tetra, guppies, mollies etc. the built in one is fine but anything bigger like cichlids you'd be better off getting an external filter (I'm using an Eheim, no complaints) apart from that I'm quite happy with all my Juwel tanks, none have leaked the glass is crystal and parts are easy to come by.

Hope this helps.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭flynnc

try boardwalk pets they have a sale on the juwel tanks tel 6779060

Advertisement