Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coachman shoots on TNA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

denhamd2 wrote:
    Looks like TNA are getting more nice free exposure from WWE :)
    http://www.f5wrestling.com/news.php?s=2007/articles/1167789467

It won't matter a dime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

WWE cut it out of the conference so if you were to watch it now (God knows why you would) it won't be there.

Coachman "shooting" on TNA is funny, it's Coachman, one of the worst characters WWE ever had. It's hardly an insult from a nobody like him. Plus he said just like Kansas, TNA is inferior. Thing is Coach is from Kansas, so he's an even bigger moron for saying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

I dont know why people hate coach, I think he is brill. He does the bad guy so well.

Jerichoholic--- thats funny, the tna, kansas inferior thing.

I love it when he is on wwe and he is great on the mic. oh plus, he is very very wise, i agree with him 100% of the time when he says something. plus i find it funny, i get a great laugh from him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I've always liked Coach myself too. He messes up sometimes when he's in character, but when he's just being himself he's great. Especially on commentary, he was brilliant on Heat and then a good bit worse on Raw at the same time cos he had to play the heel character. Silly of him to be acknowledging chants like that though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Coach is alrite. Shouldn't bother replying to TNA chants though but i think he was justing giving them what they wanted to hear rather than shooting on TNA.

On a related topic. Does anyone else think that micheals promo on RAW this week was kinda directed at VKM more than Orton/Edge?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Felt the exact same when I saw that promo Stalfos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

yep. i too noticed a little dig at the VKM thrown in there. i'll watch it again and jot down the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

^^exactly.....
    I thought the same while I was watching it and because you guys think the same,it was probably directed at VKM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Speaking of shoots I was taking a trip down memory lane on youtube and came across Austin's shoot on WCW when he joined ECW.
    Probably the best shoot of all time IMO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Best of all time was Heymans at One Night Stand '05. Vary rarely do you see someone shoot while the other person is actually in their presence. Loved the way he worked his way along tha balcony, firin at Bischoff, JBL and Edge. Austins was really good though.

Did anyone ever see J.R's shoot from around '94, its brilliant. I think its on youtube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Best of all time was Heymans at One Night Stand '05. Vary rarely do you see someone shoot while the other person is actually in their presence. Loved the way he worked his way along tha balcony, firin at Bischoff, JBL and Edge. Austins was really good though.

Did anyone ever see J.R's shoot from around '94, its brilliant. I think its on youtube.

Best line ever!
    "The only reason you were Champion for a year...Is coz Triple H didn't wanna work Tuesdays!"

I nearly wet myself when he said that!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

^^ Yea, thats one of the best things to come out of ECW under the WWE name!

Advertisement