Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop Quiz

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

We define fiscal drag as a continued situation where government revenue is greater then expenditure so money is continuously leaking out of circular flow of income.

RMS-Its just 120 divided by square root of two.

question. what is probability of drawing four kings in a row from a pack of cards when cards are not replaced. Easy I know but too tired to think of a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

4C4/52C4 = 1/270725

Physics: g = 9.8 on the surface of the earth. What value is g at a distance of 3 times the earth's radius above the surface of the earth?

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

ZorbaTehZ wrote:
    *CPT = Corporate Profits Tax

Fiscal Drag is when tax is not adjusted for inflation.

Q: (Physics) An AC power source has a peak voltage of 120V. Determine its root mean square voltage value.
    Corporate Profits Tax?Never heard of that before, although it sounds the exact same as corporations tax, but my book has no mention of corporations tax being called anything else (for example CPT).Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Corporate Profits Tax?Never heard of that before, although it sounds the exact same as corporations tax, but my book has no mention of corporations tax being called anything else (for example CPT).Oh well.

You are right, my mistake. I mean Corporation Profits Tax.

Really? Because that's pretty much what the teacher always refers to it as in class.
    dan719 wrote:
    We define fiscal drag as a continued situation where government revenue is greater then expenditure so money is continuously leaking out of circular flow of income.

Is that the answer you need to reproduce in an exam, i.e. apply it to the circular flow? My definition is only from a personal interest in politics/economics.

-> g/16

Q: (Physics) Briefly explain what back-EMF is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

I haven't seen that definition, I'm sure there's a few though

Can anyone DEFINE...

GDP @ MP
    GNP @ MP
    GNP @ FC

and not by showing the relationship between them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

ZorbaTehZ wrote:
    -> g/9
    WRONG!

Read the question again ;)

Advertisement