Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keith Barry Live

Options
  • 03-01-2007 6:09pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anybody been and is he any good live?

Thinking about getting some tickets for me and the girlfriend to see him in Vicar Street.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Bumped from AH, redirect still there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

This isnt music though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,005 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Bit of light entertainment if you're into that kind of a thing. Nothing too impressive to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

I went to see him before yes and he is brilliant! Be prepared to be brought up on stage though as the night I was at him he had about 30 people up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

Cool I'm going to see him on the 20th glad I have a balcony seat :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 alannologo

he is not very good have seen his tricks many times he is just cashing in on ppl who only have bog 1 and bog 2

Advertisement