Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WMV Player for Symbian

• 03-01-2007 8:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there's a free WMV player out there for symbian phones... specifically Symbian 9.1

Recently got a Nokia E70 and am just looking for one to use on it!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

21-11-2006, 13:57 where ug etting this phone so cheap?
    thanks
    Did you get it in US? Might be going there myself. If you got it in the states did you clear up guaranteee issues? How's it working,?

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

probably a better idea to just get a 3gp converter. wmv would take loads of space on a phone

3gp shrinks a fulll film to about 50 mb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I second Commander Vimes, you'd be better off with a converter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

dohouch wrote:
    Did you get it in US? Might be going there myself. If you got it in the states did you clear up guaranteee issues? How's it working,?

I didn't get it in the states in the end as the place i found it cheap was only a mail order site and i didnt have a postal address!!! Bought it here instead and its working grand..
    probably a better idea to just get a 3gp converter. wmv would take loads of space on a phone

3gp shrinks a fulll film to about 50 mb

I have one of those but im looking for a one anyway so i can download movies using the wifi on the phone and play them, or play streams over the web.

Does anyone know of one??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Neon-Genesis

Hey,

Where did you find the e70 here in Ireland? Been looking for one for ages without any joy.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Hey,

Where did you find the e70 here in Ireland? Been looking for one for ages without any joy.

Cheers
    Maybe you weere looking for a bricks and mortar shop but online you can have it here Onedaymobile.ie
    Nokia E70 Silver - €401.49

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Neon-Genesis

Thanks for the tip, but you were right I am looking for a shop that has one in stock. I'd like to be able to see the phone in person just to get a feel for it before I shell out that kind of money!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Hey,

Cheers

Available online at Komplett and Expansys. I bought mine online.

Theyre available for sale in the phone shop at the Stephens Green end of Dawson Street... cant remember the name!! I would advise buying it online as its much cheaper. But you might aswell go to the shop and get a feel for it first! I did the same!
    Its a great phone.. and works like a charm!

My only criticism is that i cant play any windows media content on it!!!!!

Advertisement