Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HK Mark 23.

Options
  • 03-01-2007 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up in case anyone is looking at acquiring one of these. I had a good "play" with one earlier at a local dealers.

http://www.hecklerkoch-usa.com/index.jsp?loc=101&SITEID=A&PartNumber=723001

In stock at a good price. Some day...............:o .

Very nice but I'd still go for the CZ75, unless I win the lotto :D .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

There's a few of them knocking around allright, I personally wasn't fierce impressed (grips too big for my comfort) and it doesn't seem to have been a huge hit with it's target audience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

civdef wrote:
    There's a few of them knocking around allright, I personally wasn't fierce impressed (grips too big for my comfort) and it doesn't seem to have been a huge hit with it's target audience.

Not surprised at all.It is a huge pistol,almost one and a half times the size of a 1911.Add on all the doodads and bits,and you might as well be toting a small carbine type weapon.It is a super accurate handgun mind,and will outlast your great grandkids.Thats why HK brought out the USP Tactical.Same idea,smaller package.Just hasnt got the ambidex saftey that the Mod 23 has.
    Now,thats somthing I would be intrested in Kramer.

Advertisement