Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't save gamesave exploit on XBOX

Options
  • 03-01-2007 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭

So here the deal: I'm a complete newbe on consoles but know my way around computers. Anyhoo, I am attempting to mod a secondhand xbox using splinter cell exploit. I have managed to get the hacked gamesaves onto a usb key and can access this via a usb adapter from the xbox. The tutorials now say 'save' the SID4 installer and SID4 splinter cell PAL files to the xbox. I can only see a 'delete' option and no 'save' option from the memory unit screen when I select each file. There are no splinter cell game saves on the hard disk.

Has anyone any suggestions? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Figured this out myself :D I wasn't paying attention....had to select the 'smaller' circle on the screen and then I could copy....doh.

Advertisement