Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guided Missile

Options
  • 03-01-2007 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hello Guys,

I hope to get the answer I am looking for from some of you guy's. When playing BF2 and in the chopper has a gunner, I can't guide the missile to its target. Each time I fire it just goes straight even when I move the mouse left or right and most times I miss my target but I see other guys guiding the missile right to its target even if it moves left or right. I have tried to adjust my control settings and still nothing happens. Any ideas would be appricated very much.

Thanks in advance

Razor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

When you are the gunner (co-pilot) and you are in TV guided mode, after firing a missle you must click on the screen where you want it to go. It takes a bit of practise. There are some helicopter tutorials which are very good and explain alot about being a good pilot/gunner. Have a look here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Razor_01

Thank you for the info. I also found a site with the information I was looking for. This is what I found,

Control your BF2 Wire guided missiles
    When in the heli gunner position right click to swith to missle view. Now move the white cross to your chosen target and left click to fire. Now you can see what the missile see's as it travels. To change missile direction whilst in flight move your cross again and re-click the fire button to change to the desired course. The missile will fly for around 3 seconds before it explodes on its own, and it flies fast so you have to be quick with those direction changes.

Thank you again for your info
    Razor

Advertisement