Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation mail needs resend by admin [was Help for banned user]

Options
  • 03-01-2007 9:25pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello, a friends account seems to be banned, or not activated or something. I don't think she has ever posted. The username is 'rachlikespie' I think.
    I believe she is logged in but can't post, it gives the access denied screen. I have asked several times has she activated her account, I have been told yes. Any help would be great, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

She needs to reply to the email that was sent to her address.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

As in the activation email, that I asked several times about?
    :)
    I'll give her a shout, thanks very much.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sorry, is there a way for it to be sent again, as it has been deleted since the account was made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Not by me. Thread title updated accordingly.

Thank you, I will let her know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Can she not just click on the "forgot password" link again? It should resend it then iirc.

I will check that out, I'm not sure.

Hey she now has an old account she forgot about in use(Thanks to my sleuthing.) and the rachlikespie account is unactivated and well, redundant.
    The account used now is viggi-tea.

Advertisement