Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quark not letting me save

Options
  • 03-01-2007 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

I'm using Quark 6 to lay out some pages, and have run into a bit of difficulty - when I went to save my work, the Save and Save As buttons were grey and I wasn't able to select them.

Now this copy of Quark isn't exactly legal - a friend of mine downloaded it from some random site and gave it to me on CD. However I've used it on my laptop without any problems; it's only since my laptop is banjaxed at the moment and I've installed it on the PC that the problem has started.

It's really head-wrecking. Anyone have any suggestions for what to do?

Mods: I hope this is the right forum for this - I've looked around and couldn't find anywhere that seemed more suitable than here. Don't kill me if I got it wrong!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

happened to me before when i was running a passport trial of ver 5.
    afraid your version's limit could be up.
    try collecting for output, it'll put all the fonts , colour profiles, the doc itself and every other bit on info into a specified folder.
    if it wont allow you to do that either im afraid a re-install is probably needed.

i just have version 7.2 30day demo that i got from a quark rep last october. i just install and reinstall every month.(thats if i even need it, i dont use it a lot.)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Thanks spidermonkey - ended up reinstalling it and it worked ok. Seemed I had installed the demo version from the CD instead of the actual version. Still don't know how that happened, meh :rolleyes:

Advertisement