Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bb8

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

I'm going and so are a few of my friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

I will, pity I won't be free until the end of June but I won't be telling them that!

i didn't get in! :( they picked this old bitch and a gay guy who put on an act and a guy who claimed he was with nadine coyle a few years ago as well as this girl from australia, the oz girl and the guy who was with nadine were actually really nice and friendly, i ended up having a screaming match with the other two!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

you should have let them see you having the screaming match. conflict = ratings.
    i would have gone, but i'm too much of a voyeur.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I bet they already have an exact idea what their looking for before they even start the auditions.. Those people going around outside the RDS probably have a clipboard with a list of people to look out for... ie..

The flamboyant gay man
    The glamorous busty blonde
    The loud mouthed chav
    The stuck up snob

... and so on.. And all extremes of each, it's the same every year.. The average looking Joe Soap hasn't a hope.. IMHO.. And NO I didn't head down :rolleyes:

considered it though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

no offence to gay people but has there ever been a non-gay irish person on big brother?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

no offence to gay people but has there ever been a non-gay irish person on big brother?

Mary the mad witch, Ray Sha, Spiral..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

yeah i only saw the first two big brothers...

julep wrote:
    you should have let them see you having the screaming match. conflict = ratings.
    i would have gone, but i'm too much of a voyeur.

i had a screaming match in front of all the judges cos they completely put on acts and i know they'll just be like bonnie when they get in! then again i went for the whole mikey thing and said i hated fat people and gingers, the judge was ginger!! i had the last word though, when she said "sorry about that" i said "sorry about your hair!" :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement