Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Passages undenath UCD

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Are you sure that those fire escapey tunnels (also used for getting guests at debates into lecture theatres without having to come down the regular steps) are the same as the underground ones underneath the rest of the campus though?

I know for sure - having read it somewhere officially - that there's underground tunnels connecting all of the original Belfield buildings. Granted, why they would need one between Arts and Tierney I don't know. Especially when there's an overhead tunnel too.
    You can go from arts to Tierney through the tunnels. Thats related to why the popular enterance is locked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wicker_man

It's no great mystery folks. I have been down them many times. It's true, you can walk from building to building around the campus. They are full of heating pipes and cables.

There are even 'offices' down there - well more like maintenance workshops. I can't see what the attraction is in wanting to go down there ??

The top of the water tower, now that's worth going to. A bit of a climb but well worth it in the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Scraggs wrote: »
    Apparently all the easily accessible entrances are locked now ¬_¬

Thats what she said . Yeah I know its two years late

build a bridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Grimes wrote: »
    Thats what she said . Yeah I know its two years late

build a bridge

two years too late

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Secret passages? Trinner's holds the record and is full of them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Grimes wrote: »
    build a bridge
    What, and risk attracting more trolls than we already have? No thanks.

Advertisement