Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banning

Options
  • 04-01-2007 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi Lads
    My mate Reganio 2 was banned from Boards for Touting Nintendo Wii's but it is all a misunderstanding http://www.anything.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055032685&page=6 there is the thread. All he did was reserve the consoles on the Argos website and asked people who lived around there he was NOT asking for money you can ask jimmycrackcorm who he gave the Reservation code for Argos in Tullamore he did not ask him for money as he was only trying to do people who couldnt get one a favour. He knows it was a misunderstanding and would appreciate it if you could un-ban him.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Why was he reserving so many?

Can't other people on boards also reserve for themselves?

I'm a bit confused as to what benefit his favour was bringing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 liverpoolkev

He was reserving them as everybody agreed to do it and there happened to be 2 or 3 available. Also if he went straight onto Boards and said ah there is one available in **** the odds of it still being there are slim as everybody is trying to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Reganio 2 does not appear to be banned from boards, looks like the ban has been removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Oops. Should have posted here when I unbanned him.

Advertisement