Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phone Busted!

• 04-01-2007 1:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭

Sony Ericsson W300i busted!!!

I was just out for a few drinks with the lads and had a bita push a bout there and when I hit against a wall (I guess), I found out later that phone was broken. The screens are all multi-coloured and it looks like there are a few tiny cracks inside the phone. Was it the pressure that caused this to happen? Should I go to a retailer about it? Will it cost much to get it repaired?

I have lost 2 phones this summer and I am not a clumsy person-2006 was just an unlucky year for me. Now this happens!!!

Anyway! Anything ya can tell me people will be great help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

phone sounds preety battered
    as for how much it will cost you'd almost wonder if its worth getting fixed

get a quote of your netowkr (pop into one of their shops)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

You'd probably be better off just buying a new phone. If you're on bill pay, you may qualify for an upgrade at a reduced price. If you're on pre-pay, you can probably get a phone with some bonus credit, so it won't cost you all that much taking that into consideration.

If it was a high end phone, my advice would be different, but the W300i isn't exactly state of the art anymore.

And if this sort of thing keeps happening to you, consider insurance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

nake sure u dont mention ur previous history to insurance !!! incase they will quote u 100,000 euros for cover !

Advertisement