Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician in North Dublin

• 04-01-2007 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for an electrician to do a job in North Dublin (Glasnevin to be exact). The current guy has failed to show up on three occasions now, so I'm looking for someone a bit more reliable. There would be approx. 1 days work I estimate. Anyone got any recommendations? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭Beach Head

I do a lot of work in the Glasnevin area but am very busy at the mo! Pm me and I will give you a few numbers of good sparks that may be able to do the work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Contact Mike at Midon Electrical [Mod Edit]Please PM user for number[/mod edit]. Very good and quite reasonable. Can recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

Old thread but if you need an electrician in dublin. ive used this guy and hes good and Id reccomend him.

Advertisement