Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going Away Present For Her

Options
  • 04-01-2007 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

HEY ALL,

I am going away to college for a few years and i want to buy/make something special for my girlfriend as i wont see her for months at a time. ive been going out with her for over 7 years and she went away a couple of years ago and made something special for me and now i want to return the favour...

Any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

What sort of things is she into cc9. Something personal with loads of photos is nice.

My GF made me up a collage of pictures of the two of us in an A4 frame for valentines one time.

Thought it was very nice and very personal, have it put away somewhere safe now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 cc9

alright c-13....

yeah thats exaxctly what she did for me aswell a few years ago, maybe they planned it together...

cheers though

might come up with an alternative to that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

probably a bit cliche but what about a nice piece of jewellery that she can wear that will remind her of you? Maybe a new watch? If you're in Dublin there's a gorgeous shop called Djinn on Wexford Street, Dublin 2 which has a lot of original jewellery.

Advertisement