Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joseph Mullally's body has been recovered

Options
  • 04-01-2007 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Just working by the Dunkettle Roundabout in Cork this morning, and the Ambulance, Fire Brigade, Gardaí and Television crews were all present. Joseph Mullally's body has been recovered after almost a month long search. Initial speculation (And it is only speculation by staff at the docks) is that the Dredger brought it up, as the crews were filming the Dredger as it berthed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

:(

Is that the boy that went missing after the Brog?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

ClareBear wrote:
    :(

Is that the boy that went missing after the Brog?

yea.
    thoughts with the family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

:( God. Got a shiver down my spine there....so so sad :( His poor family :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Oh God indeed!:( That's so sad! He'd been missing for so long..his family must have had such a terrible Christmas. Atleast they have found a body, and the family arn't left wondering where he is and stuff..still terrible though:(:( R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭embraer170

Email sent to the UCC all student list:

"This is to advise that, sadly, Joseph's body was recovered from Tivoli Docks
    today. The Gardai have now closed their investigations. "

Very sad news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Angels

Poor guy my thoughts are with his family. RIP

Advertisement