Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facility Manamegent Part Time - How do i find if a course is adequately accredited?

Options
  • 04-01-2007 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Hey all, im being sent by work to do a course in something along the lines of Facility Management and the only one i can find at the moment is "Facilities Management" @ Portbello School of Further Education which is not to be confused with the well known Portobello beside Rathmines. This one is @ 43 Lower Dominck Street, Dublin 1. The course qualification is listed as follows:

"Portobello School Diploma in Facilities Management and IFMA Facility Management Professional accreditation applied for & pending. Check website for update"

I called and they informed me that that IFMA Facility Management Professional accreditation has been verified now but i still don't know if that is a reputable body etc? Is there anywhere i can check that?

Also if anyone knows of anything similar could you let me know, thanks

Advertisement