Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling Clubs & Societies in Tullamore - Tullamore Life & Community

Options
  • 04-01-2007 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    in a previous thread I mentioned about a new website for Tullamore, Tullamore Life & Community. It is still in an infantile stage, but the hits keep coming, so it is getting known. It is a pet project I decided to do for just about anything in and around Tullamore. It also includes chat forums (what doesn't include chat forums these days?!?!).

I am giving clubs and societies in the area the chance to 'advertise' themselves for free in the form of free event notices. It will apear in the frontpage scroller, and can be talked about it all they want in the forums. Of course, where possible, they are also listed in the Clubs & Societies section on the site.

If anyone is a member of a club or society, or knows someone that may find this information useful, then pass on the word. I can be contacted via listings@tullamorelife.net anytime.

Questions, suggestions, and comments are also very much welcome.

Seanie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Just a reminder about this folks, for anyone wishing to use another online community portal, check out www.tullamorelife.net.

Questions and comments are welcome.

Seanie Morris.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Now for those in clubs and community groups that do not have internet or e-mail access, they can text their notices to 087 6825910. There, the forums Community Officer will add a post on their behalf, into the forums, with a referral link from the homepage.

Spread the word!

Seanie.

Advertisement