Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Key Online

Options
  • 04-01-2007 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Anyone know any places to buy the key online. I have the game already installed so I just wanna purchase the key.

I've had alot of trouble buying it off wow-europe. I got a page error (???content.page.error??? or something along those lines) after inputting my card details multiple times and now I get a message saying if I try anymore my card may become disabled.

I checked out direct2drive because they sell mmo's but unfortunatly theirs is for american customers only, I really doubt their key would activate my european trial account.

So if anyone has suggestions or if theres been anyone who noticed problems with wow-europes servers, reply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I get a similar message when I try to confirm my paid character transfer.

guess the servers must be a bit flaky atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Flaky servers? That'd be new :rolleyes:

The lag today and yesterday had been terrible.

OP: Try again. You can get it online - there probably is just a problem with the server - it happens too frequently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pacific

I got it after. I found a site called gamersloot which sells key's so I'm playing now fine.

Advertisement