Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songwriting tips

Options
  • 04-01-2007 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Some of this stuff is good and some of it is, well, kind of nonsense but it's worth checking out. The funny little chord progression tool is a nice laugh too! I'll include this in the resources along with the other good links and info people have been posting lately (keep em coming!).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/soldonsong/guide/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Hypnotoad

Some of that is pretty stupid but it was a good read overall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Loved the progression tool - took me down a few roads I wouldn't usually travel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Paligulus

squibs wrote:
    Loved the progression tool - took me down a few roads I wouldn't usually travel.

Yeah like that chord prog app too. Great players and non-players alike. How come there are just some progressions you would never play on guitar but they sound good on piano/keys/organ?!!!

Advertisement