Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cleveland 2 iron - lob wedge. TA2 irons

• 04-01-2007 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey i have a full set of cleveland ta2 irons for sale they are in excellent condition i used them for a year, 3Iron-PW, i am also selling a cleveland tour action 60 degree lob wedge and 56 degree sand wedge. And a cleveland tour action 2 iron aswell. This set cost me over €1000 new so if any body is interested let me know. €400 ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jenna_b

here are some pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

a very nice set of clubs but €400 might be a bit on the steep side now when you can get the TA6's for €450 in mcguirks

A i put down €400 just incase some1 wanted to haggle!! There is a bit of a difference between the ta2s and ta6 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kevodaly

Hi Jenna

Are the clubs still for sale ? Would you sell the wedges seperately ?

Thanks
    Kevin

Hey ya they are still for sale, if ur still interested. I forgot about them busy these days! Depends on how much you are thinking for the wedges? let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kevodaly

50 for the 2 ?

Advertisement