Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best area to browse tile showrooms? I don't have a car.

Options
  • 04-01-2007 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭

So Im going out on Saturday looking for kitchen and bathroom floor tiles, and bathroom wall tiles. Don't have a car so want to know the best area of Dublin I can get to where the most tile shops are within walking distance. Im thinking Blanchardstown.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

Anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

sandyford industrial estate has at least 3 tile shops plus woodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

thanks for that. Now to get to there from Glasnevin. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

Well getting to Sandyford is not too hard. Just get the Luas - and you are bang in the middle of it. Although I am not sure where the tile shops are. I am heading to TileSavers at the Point on Saturday. Their sale ends on the 14th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

You could try Coolock Industrial Estate, about 3 -4 miles from you. You'll find UC Tiles and Bathrooms, Coolock Tile and Bathroom Centre and Right Price Tiles all within a half mile of one another.

If you go up to Northside Shopping Centre (about a mile from there), you'll find Tilemarket.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭happy09

Lomac tiles - Grantham street -City Center

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

If your in Glasnevin, get on the 103 bus and head out to Ashbourne. There are at least 2 tile shops there. Bus passes both

Advertisement