Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

93 316i exhaust

Options
  • 04-01-2007 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

right lads

where can i blag an exhaust system for my beemer?! i want to sell this car soon, but the muff is all rotten it seems so im better off changing the whole lot, the car itself is perfect, and has a full service up to about 110k miles. any breakers yards or what not in munster?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Try www.bmw-driver.net - a few of the lads there just got new exhaust systems and one of them may have one for sale. Otherwise www.accarsales.com - they did the fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Hi,

Which part of the exhaust is rusted out? or is it all gone... I'm not sure if a '93 has a Cat? I know in '96 they did...

When the back box when on my E36 I got quote of €300 to replace it!!! :mad: got onto GSF and they had a replacement back box, picked it up that evening, i think it was about €60 + Vat. Took about an hour to fit, was grand, sold the car 2 years latter and it was still fine...

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

Wises down near Cahir, South Tipp are BMW breakers : 052 65239

Advertisement