Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Eve offline?

Options
  • 04-01-2007 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Any word on when its back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

There was a message on the login screen saying its down from today at 11am to tomorrow at 11am.....

Probably server maintainence judging by the length of the downtime.

Suprised you didn't see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

11am tomorrow officially. Could be longer though.

Yeah probably 1 or 2 realistically. Though I do not have a problem with that because at least Eve schedule their downtimes...unlike WoW where its a lucky dip.

Thats why EvE is better than WoW...because its not crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

lol froot, well put :P

lucky i remembered there was a downtime, i nearly forgot about it >_<

good thing my chars are training battlecruisers 4 and medium projectile 4 atm, should take a few days......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Well apparently its ment to come on tonight again at 11pm, BUT between this time and 11am tomorrow if you log on and something of yours like a ship, mods, mins or isk it will NOT be reimbursed :(

So if your bored, go to http://ogame.org

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Froot wrote:
    Thats why EvE is better than WoW...because its not crap.

Thats brilliant however, I think we may have to put in a rule about not slagging WOW as I can see it igniting a whole load of Issues, untill this rule is inacted though let us don our tech two weapons and send them to the graveyard!

This is the EvE forum....why would any of the wow players look at this?

And before anyone starts, the idea of someone playing both wow and eve is pure fantasy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

besides we all know wow players cant multitask

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Its back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

its been back since early this morning, but nothing is garunteed until after regular downtime today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Down again. :) Another patch started at 10:41..what an odd time. We got 15 minutes warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

All you slackers playing while I'm in work.....

Advertisement