Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volvo owners meet 2007

Options
  • 04-01-2007 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

hi,

Myself and a few other Volvo owners are arranging a get together on the 04-Feb-2007. Location will depend on how far we all have to travel to a central location but tentatively it will be in Mullingar.

This note is also posted in the Classic car section but seeing the amount of S40,S60,S80 and other models on Irish roads I thought I'd post it here as well.

There will be a range of Volvo's 240, 245,940, 850, 960's, S40 etc on the day so it should be interesting. If you know of somebody with a Volvo who may be interested please let them know .

If your interested pm me and I'll keep you posted as to time and location.

regards

brendan

Advertisement