Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brom

Options
  • 04-01-2007 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi could any 1 help me please? i have 2 512mb X1300 sapphire radeon pci-e graphics cards, and i was wondering if any 1 could tell me how to set them up as a crossfire setup cuz i aint got a clue, its all new to me.. i have an ati RDX200 crossfire ready motherboard if thats any help. any help on this matter will b much appreciated. many thanks. BROM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Buzz_Irl

hi

i cant help you but if you google ur problem there is a good chance u will get what u want

dual cards in ati were a bit of a problem early on - only certain cards could be put together - if google doesnt get the solution then try the ati site

good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Brom there is no need to post in multiple threads.

As for your problem download the ATI Catalyst 6.12 drivers & install them.

Now with that done when the system is up & running bring up the Catalyst Control Centre & switch to advanced mode, you should see a Crossfire section go into it & enable Crossfire.

Note that when you enabled Crossfire it may take a moment for the box to register itself as ticked so don't do anything also it may require a reboot of the system afterwords.

Advertisement