Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

women drivers!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Are you sure it's him who has the hummer? I'm pretty sure it's owner is a lady who has a boutique in town.

CP guy was driving one of those Escalade pimp-wagon things last time I saw him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Fey! wrote:
    Are you sure it's him who has the hummer? I'm pretty sure it's owner is a lady who has a boutique in town.

CP guy was driving one of those Escalade pimp-wagon things last time I saw him.

T'was a dude who jumped out of it when I saw it, although i'm almost certain I saw a woman driving it before.

Again, compensating for small penis syndrome. I'll drive be banger for as long as she'll go!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

JohnCleary wrote:
    T'was a dude who jumped out of it when I saw it, although i'm almost certain I saw a woman driving it before.

Again, compensating for small penis syndrome. I'll drive be banger for as long as she'll go!

Ah there's nothing wrong with driving a nice car! I only have a problem with people who buy a mobile blind spot obstacle polluting death trap type affair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

JohnCleary wrote:
    Small willy syndrome? Or maybe just a total jackass...

"Hey, if I buy a Hummer everyone will think im cool... for who I am!!!!11!one"

its his pussy magnet!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

its his pussy magnet!!:D

How big is it, and did it come as standard or was it an optional extra? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

JohnCleary wrote:
    How big is it, and did it come as standard or was it an optional extra? :p

And does it only work on ladies who have *ahem* jewellery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

no works for all!!:D

and yea it was an optional extra!! All the big boys have them these days!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

JohnCleary wrote:
    Yup, just copped it. The GF know's one of the owner's daughters, surprisingly she's supposed to be bang on, and not too bad lookin either
    My sister knows one of his daughter too only shes like 11..full time decked out in designer gear!! sickening!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

so thats where all the money from the 60 and 70 euro rounds of drink that i saw people buying when i was in there at christmas goes;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement