Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server login trouble

Options
  • 04-01-2007 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hey - I just bought the game, installed it, created an account, and every time I try to login, it says "Connecting...." for about 30 secs, then it says "Disconnected from Server".

WTF is going on?

Thanks in advance!

Edit - it also does this when I use the wrong password, so obviously it NEVER connected! What a piece of sh*t game...
    I tried their support forums, and my windows firewall settings are fine, and all required ports are open!

Could it be that their server is too busy to even let me connect? Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

It sounds to me like its a firewall or router issue. I'd check the tech support forums or turn off the "piece of ****" windows firewall and get a real one.

failing that, you could bring the game back, get a refund and buy a shiny new game for your xbox/ps2.

We'd all weep for a while, but I think eventually, we'd get over it.

Advertisement