Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rash from Tattoo

Options
  • 04-01-2007 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

My 16 year old sister got her 1st tattoo 2 weeks ago-She got a fairy on her left shoulder.Now she has developed a very bad rash ALL OVER her back-Her best friend got a tattoo at the same time and place and she has no rash.

Could she have developed an allergy to the ink?

Or worse my BF said the rash could be blood poisioning and wants her to go see the doctor.I know the guy who tattood her-He did all my tattoos and is very safe and the places very hygenic!

Has anyone had a reaction like this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

To be honest, the place can't really be up to much if he inked a 16 year old.

She needs to go to doc, it might not have anything to do with the ink, but then again it might.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Ai get her to a doctor it could be blood poisoning or worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Phenobarbidoll

Shelli wrote:
    To be honest, the place can't really be up to much if he inked a 16 year old.
    I couldn't agree more. When will people learn?

To a doctor, and quickly, and no scratching!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Tattoo-ed at least 1 under 18 year old (probably two since her friend is more than likely also under 18) and she got a rash!:eek:
    I'd ask where this was done so I could warn friends to avoid it but then you'd have some teenage twits seeing that the place does people under 18 and flocking there in spite of the warnings... (that and for the reason I mention it's against the forum rules)
    If she's not yet gone to the doctors then drive her there now, and pray it's just a bad reaction to the ink...

Advertisement