Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property in Kimmage

Options
  • 04-01-2007 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hey! Not sure if u can tlk about specific areas.....??... but I'm thinking of moving house to the Lower Kimmage road area. I know Harolds Cross a bit but wondering what kind of area Kimmage is. Any info would be appreciated as I LOVE the house!!

Thanks!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I worked in a garage on Lwr Kimmage Rd. The odd time we'd have vandal damage. But in the main it's an Ok area. I live just up the road from there and haven't had a problem yet (1.25 years). TBH, I'd have to recommend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Wanda

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cruibin

I moved to Kimmage about 8 years ago, locals are very friendly. Plenty of shops , banks, schools and pubs in the area and a couple of nice parks. I'd recommend it. I've never had any problems apart from traffic, but ya get that being so close to city centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Wanda

Thanks Cruibin!! :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I moved to Kimmage a few months ago, have to say I love living here. One of the slightly better Superquinns too.

Traffic can be a bit of an issue, but there's plenty of interlinking side streets you can take to avoid it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement