Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Placebo MTV Archive!

Options
  • 04-01-2007 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Does anyone remember that ad that was on TV maybe 10 years ago with a Placebo track playing in the background. (Think Nancy boy). It featured a guy walking down the corridor of a high school in america or something like this. Would love to be able to view it somewhere again. Anyone have any ideas. You tube seems to be a no go.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

That ad got me into placebo many many years ago, still love them now as much and have travelled europe to see them!

I reckon try placebocity, that site has everything placebo have done. Do a search for it. its a french site (there massive over there) and if you cant find it leave a message asking.

Or else try placebomedia, its a livejournal thing and do a request, someone is bound to have it.

And yep its nancy boy the song thats played.
    Why do you want it though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Polly~Flower

Hiya thanks for that.. I will take a look around there. I would like to see it again and then also maybe use it on my website... one of those things that stayed in my mind!

Thanks again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Great band, changed a lot over the years though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Great band, changed a lot over the years though.

If you do find it, let me know so i can see it or put it up on you tube, id love to see it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Polly~Flower

Will do!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

was looking for this song and video and found this thread

and then found the advert on YT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

and i'm aware this thread is four and a half years old :-)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

MiCr0 wrote: »
    was looking for this song and video and found this thread

and then found the advert on YT

I remember that ad,such a cool ad :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

MiCr0 wrote: »
    and i'm aware this thread is four and a half years old :-)

haha Just became aware of that myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Loved that ad!! :D
    Its what got me into them in the first place, think I was 12/13 at the time :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement