Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CoD Cheats??

• 04-01-2007 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone know what is means when the game says "cheats are not enabled on this server?" I think Ive the right code typed in but when I drop the box down and type in the cheat I get the above message.

Thanks in advance.

Ian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

:p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Was this helpful?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Sorry Paddy but on most servers the "God" command is disabled! :p

Seriously though, which command are you trying to input? Oh and which game are we talking about here (CoD, UO, CoD2, CoD3) and on what format (PC, Xbox, 360)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

LOL

Cheater noobs are teh suck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

He could be talking about the single player game on the PC. If I recall most PC games require a 'master' cheat to be able to use the other cheat codes

But he gets "cheats are not enabled on this server?". Surely that's when he's online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Not necessarily, if you check out this page http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/920122.html

You can see that you've to enable cheats from the exe before you can just enter them in the game.

Now that, I didn't know... But that's because I never cheated and never intend to either! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭legologic

Enabling cheats and unclipping is a great way to get to know maps. I've looked around loads of maps on a locked server and found loads of areas and jumps I wouldn't have otherwise!

Advertisement