Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test Drive Unlimited

Options
  • 05-01-2007 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

TDU is one of the best racing games out there. your options of doing anything to everyting are huge. you can race, cruise , check out the scenery, but clothes and cars, start up ur own clubs. I think that its probably the most played game on xbox 360. aswell as that the graphics are outstandin.
    wat do u tink

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Great idea, badly implemented. Car handling is too much on the simulation side. The world, while technically impressive, is incredibly dull.

I'd like to see the Project Gotham team introduce the online, free-roaming aspects into PGR4 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 streetryder

Great idea, badly implemented. Car handling is too much on the simulation side. The world, while technically impressive, is incredibly dull.

I'd like to see the Project Gotham team introduce the online, free-roaming aspects into PGR4 though.

yeh if pgr do wat tdu have done then that would be one unbelievable game. A game need to have free roaming in it thats just wat makes it so good. And TDU need to get more car makers into the game lke BMW and more MERCS, few bentleys wud be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

hmm. i've been eyeing it up since i've gotten very into PGR3, and this does look impressive.

does anyone have the steering wheel yet? if so, is it any use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 streetryder

i havnt got the steerin wheel, dont see the use for it. few people have it on the tdu forums, dont think theres been anytin bad about it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Christ, i love this game, brings back all those warm memories of playing The Need For Speed on my 3DO, lovely, I mean you can race or just go for a drive, a very nice game indeed.
    That said, it'll be interesting to see how much of the games nature will be preserved in the PS2 version, may be worth buying in its self.

One last thing, the bike handling sucks in TDU, if they do get to a sequel that should be the first thing they fix.

• Advertisement
Advertisement